Saturday, May 7, 2011

A very Happy Mothers Day

What a beautiful start to my morning three little munchkins singing HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!!

Followed by some coco pops, piklets and a cup of tea all made by the kiddies, wow they are growing up... Lots of pressies from the mothers day stall,cards,  beautiful earings.

My house smells like BLISS,handmade soy candles from the lovely Sarah and Heidi at Bliss Candles.


Brunch at Berry Tea House, love living so close to the ocean and the country.The best of both worlds !!!







The Russian Caravan was lovely, but the herbal tea Heal was my favourite !!! If you are in Berry you must pop in ...




My hunt for boys fabrics, idea's , colour combinations is still on this week.I am getting closer though just hoping it all comes together...

Happy Mothers Day to all the beautiful mum's out there, today is a day to celebrate the wonderful person you are ...

Kirsty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment