Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hello Summer





Love this nursery


Another Project for my house I always sing this to my children




What an amazing nursery I found this on one of my long inspiring search's on Pinterest whilst I should be sleeping .... the colours are amazing.

I have been working a big custom design this week cot shirts, sheeta, bumpers the lot and a few Teepee's ans I must say I am exhausted.

Christmas is around the corner I HAVE NOT started my shopping .... I know totally crazy. My time management has not been one of my finsets points lately.It is just sew ...sew ....sew.

Late nights at Westfields ...since moving ti the South coast ther is just no good shopping centres so the hike begins driving up to Miranda ...oh so tired

Have a lovely weekend and soon I will have it all under control ... well so I keep telling myself

Oops forgot Allanah's party is next weekend ..craziness continues lol I have been singing this to her all week



Kirsty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment