Sunday, September 25, 2011

Littleone Kids Magazine

The faces behind Kaile

We had the pleasure of being part of the new Annual Magazine  LittleOne Kids.
Have you grabbed a copy yet, it is such a fantastic read/ lookbook featuring the most amazing parties, childrens rooms and what a great shopping guide !!!






School Holidays are here again and ofcourse I am swamped with orders for stockists and custom designs, fingers crossed the Kaile kiddies will behave as we are off to Surfers Paradise soon.The juggle continues I would not have it any pther way .Absolutely love having the chance to stay home and watch them grow up !!! Before you know your just cool anymore as I have discovered with my darling 11 year old Eden xx

Hiho Hiho of to Sew I Go

                                                                                                                                                                                     








No comments:

Post a Comment