Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Additions

View album
After a week off after with  my little operation, getting my tubes tied ( a little sore ) I am straight back into it.

A complete single bed range to finish  for Little Missy Moo a beautiful local baby boutique in Shellharbour.If your ever on a drive down to the south coast, this shop is stunning .Also 2 custom orders to fill. So glad it is raining... keeps me focused.

Kaile has some new and exciting additions this winter collection and THE MOST EXCITING part is the etxtended Kaile Family will be working on these. My very talented mum has been working hard on some new winter additions and my darling hubby and brother will hard at work xxx

Recent custom orders and new designs.


We have booked a photo shoot with the amazing Chantelle from http://www.foreverblissphotography.com.au/ for our new range !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment