Monday, March 1, 2010

Road Trip to Canberra




Up at 4.45am, mum and I we were set....ready for a wonderful day at our first Matilda's Market in Canberra.

The ballroom in the Park Hyatt was a fittng venue for such a stylish market. WOW what a venue...Matilda's was everything I expecetd and more... The quality and class of this market was beautful....The creativity and presentation of all the stall holders was to die for.

I would have to admitt a was a little nervous...launching Kaile is fun,exciting and sends little butterflies fluttering around in my belly.

We were so lucky to be next to Sarah from the amazing gifts created...what a talented women.I really admire her creativity...

Annie La Rue was the offical photographer for the market, Wow when I first looked at the website I had goose bumps and tears in my eyes !!!! I absolutely LOVE this site, her work, music and you can definantely see her passion in her photography...It is so captivating.This is a must to check out http://annielarue.com/

Annie took some amazing shots of our designs...


We had a wonderful day, promoting Kaile !!! So many yummy mummy's e loving our designs,interest in custom designs and comments on Kaile's unique fabric combinations!!!

Our best feedback was the excellent value for money with Kaile having reversible cot comforters and cushions.

Extremely excited that Kaile was featured in Mathilda's images on their blog

http://mathildasmarket.blogspot.com/

Looking forward to Lane Cove 2nd of May ...

1 comment:

  1. thank you, it was so nice of you to say! I am so thankful for our chance encounter, you are gold!

    ReplyDelete