Thursday, March 18, 2010

Life as a mum




As a mum our role is complex....I often feel like an octopus with tentacles moving in all directions.This week they have been stretched... I can laugh now as I am sitting for a few minutes and giving myself a rest!!!

We are packing everything into storage and have plans to build in our dream location Shell Cove. My house is turned upside down,my gorgeous 2 year old Kai has cried and had tantrums all week and I must admit I have felt like crying along with him.

As I was getting ready for Allies Atiic at Cronulla tomorrow, I was thinking life whislt having three children ,moving and working with Kaile is HECTIC. I am so blessed to have a wonderful healthy family,moving to the beach and I am doing something I absolutely love with Kaile.

I am looking out the window and the weather is looking promising for a beach side market....so looking forward to it !!!!

To all the special mums out there, take care of YOU....

Hope to see you at http://alliesattic.com.au/ Sharkies Cronulla, there's are wonderful buzz about this market

Have a great weekend !!!!

Kirsty

1 comment:

  1. Kirsty you are an amazing inspiration! Its true that being a mum and working is really hard work! Every day that I'm challenged I think about what it means to set a positive example to our son about never giving up! Your stall looked amazing today, well done and good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete